Clip Award Night 2018
The red carpet was rolled out for the 40 or so film teams that took part in the 2018 Clip Contest. The big finale in the Leutkircher Festhalle in front of 260 guests was a big party with some surprises.
For the first time, the audience had the opportunity to participate in the audience award with their own smart phones throughout the evening – great interactive fun for everyone.
Raimund Haser, a witty speaker, contributed his perspective on the competition motto: “typical person, typical life, typical misunderstanding”. Also at the start: two young poetry slammers (Miri Muck and Kelly Streit). Their entertaining speeches were a beautiful addition in the context of the many moving images.
– Overall winner: „Quell des Lebens“ from Cenk Yagkan
– Category Creativity: „Total Control“from Luisa Schmidt und Ion Wunderle
– Category Technical implementation: „Carpe Diem“from Andreas Schroen, Moritz Moosmayer und Jan Christmann
– Category sustainability: „Der Apfelvergleich“ from Anna Häberle, Vanessa Berger und Nicole Meisterburg
– Audience Award: „Ein ganz normaler Abend“from Tobias Gronmaier und Emma Wessely
Photos: Janik Steiner